Empty cubicle wall space? Get your PVS Boot poster here…
Citrix just released a pretty useful Info Poster Diagram on the PVS Boot process. Here’s a quick summary taken from the poster:
The following summarizes the PVS Boot Process detailed on the diagram:
- IP Acquisition – The Target Device acquires an IP address.
- Bootstrap Download – The bootstrap file is downloaded.
- PVS Logon Process – The Target Device logs on to PVS.
- Single Read Mode – Single read mode communication is established between the Target Device and the PVS Server.
- BNISTACK / MIO – The BNISTACK driver on the Target Device takes over communications with the PVS Server and Multiple I/O occurs.
Get the full printable poster here : https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX136378