The “Goods” from Synergy 2013 session – Migrating WI Customizations to StoreFront
It’s the holidays and I’m finally getting through my TODO lists. Things that have been in the queue that I have meant to post but haven’t had a chance to. So I’ll continue rounding out my Sam Jacobs’ greatest hits with ‘The Synergy Goods’. 🙂
Citrix hosted another great Synergy this year, and Sam was honored to be able to lead a session (SNY415) during the event. If you were not able to catch the presentation in person (or just want to see it again!), you can view it on-demand on SynergyTV.
The following resources are now available for download:
- Session PowerPoint presentation (including speaker notes)
- IPM Jeopardy! Timer
- Syslog Receiver
- Complete session package, which includes all of the above, plus source code for:
- Demo 1 – Speed (includes IPM Jeopardy! Timer source code)
- Demo 2 – Corporate Branding (includes Web Interface and StoreFront source code)
- Demo 3 – Syslog (includes Syslog source code)
- Demo 4 – Personalization (includes Web Interface and StoreFront source code)
If you have any questions on the above, please email the team at [email protected].
Be sure to follow Sam on Twitter : @WIGuru