How to create a Custom ICA connection to a XenApp Server Console 0
Similar to an RDP connection with the /console switch enabled, you can create an ICA connection to a server console through the ICA Client.
1) Create a new custom ICA Connection
2) Add in your Server Name or IP in the Server Field.
3) Disable Session Reliability and Choose your encryption level.
4) Add your Username and Domain.
5) For the Application, add ##SERVERNAME_ConsoleDesktop replacing SERVERNAME with your server’s Name.
Be sure to Enable Console 0 sessions for the Farm in the CMC